Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What inspires you about Korea?

[THIS IS AN ADVERTORIAL POST]

Previously i have talked about Korean language and their culture. So what else can i write about this country? How about their food and places of interest?huhuuhhu.

Their food? i don't know how, but each time i watch their eating or cooking scene, i really do want to cook that meal afterwards. Everything look delicious MINUS those non Halal thingslah. What make it more worst, i even force my family members to eat it, hahahah, coz i'm the one who cook, so they just have to accept all my menuslah.

credit:http://ulsanonline.com/Culture/?p=3024

Guess what, i do know how to make kimchi, and i learn it directly from a Korean citizen also my Korean language teacher. Who else can show you the real taste of kimchi if not their own people, right not? Ahhh writing this really make my mouth watering.

credit:http://mykoreankitchen.com/2007/01/11/brown-seaweed-soup-and-my-birthday/

My favourite menu would be seaweed soup. I cooked it at least once a month (don't care about birthday soup anymore). Korean food are really easy to cook. Most of the items needed are easy to find, if not then you need to use a little imaginationlah to make it work. Ala, just throw this, throw that then wait for it to boil or cook then walla, finish. hihihihih easy said then done ek?

Now lets talk about places of interest in Korea. My favourite place would be JEJU Island. I really hope that i can go there during spring. I want to see those yellow flowers there and take some pictures with those flowers surrounding me.
 Credit:http://garutfuturebeachofbali.blogspot.com/2011/08/jeju-island.html

Don't forget about the blue seas and the mystery road. how nice would it be to experience all those things by being there and not just read or view it in internet.





credit:http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SH/whereToShop/whereToShop.jsp?action=notable&cid=997041


Next place should be Dongdaemun market....they said i can get cheap stuff here. I really want to buy some clothes there BUTTT i don't think that would be possible. If you notice, most Korean are small in size. They are wearing like SS size and rarely you can find someone with XXL size.

Most of the clothes line are for those really skinny people, i don't think that i can found fashion that i like with my size, i really bet on it.

Currently the money conversion between Ringgit Malaysia and Korean Won is RM3 = 1000 won. Last time i check, a t-shirt can cost you 4000won equals to RM12. A Korean pizza will cost you 26,000 won equivalent to RM78 huhuhuhuh so my point is, do mind how many ringgit you will bring there.

My 2012 wish is to visit Korea, i actually should be there during this spring, but i ended up in Indonesia last Feb. Due to budget constraint, the only nearest date i can go there (after saving and tied up my stomach - Deng, i will be slim by no time if this continues) maybe next Autumn or winter. My point is, I wish i  will be selected to win this contest huhuhhuhu.

ok kutt

2 comments: